Hari o Harinka magana Bhoga 'Hari o hara' the free bhoga offerd to the pilgrims and visitors at sharp 12 PM after it is offered to Lord Nrusinghanath by bachelor Priests served since the day of the establishment of the Temple12 PM to 2.00 PM. The Temple remains Close for Lord's rest2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- NO CROW IS VISIBLE AROUND THE NRUSINGHANATH AREA.
- ON THE BIRTHDAY OF LORD NRUSINGHA MAHAPRABHU I.E ON NRUSINGHA CHATURDASI, THE KANDA ( ) OFFERED BY JAMUNA KANDHUNI IS OFFERED.
- THE RARE AURVEDIC PLANTS AVAILABLE ALWAYS
- MARKET OF AURVEDIV PLANTS BY BAIDYA DURING MELA AND DAILY MARKET
- MOUNTAIN TREKKING TO HARISHANKAR
- GARDEN OF BEAUTIFUL ROSE
Salvation and Penance court for sinners of Cow slaughter, snake killing cat killing etc.
Called the Ganga of Chhatsigarh as it is renowned for Pinda dana, Sraadha (Obituary-verify) etc.
Rare red-faced monkeys ( eng word)
Aastha-Bhuja Ganesha, the eight-handed lord Ganesha.
Vivid and scenic beauties of Nature
Eleven Fountains/ streams
Medicinal Germination and Plantation Centre
A cool shaded campus with natural peace.
- 7.5% OF THE CHERITABLE FUNDS OF THE TEMPLE IS AIDED TO FAMILIMILIES VICTIMISED BY MURDER.(Note that this is the first time in Orissa that this aid was introduced by Asst.Commissioner Pramod Kumar Routray.)